Benefits & Features
- Grow and thrive in a naturally-lit, plant-filled, co-working community.
- Increase your productivity and focus in the much-loved landmark 'Pink Building' on 430 Rae Street in Fitzroy North.
- With only 16 long-term residents, ergonomic chairs, monitored security alarm, ducted heating, cooling, and no hot desks, get peace-of-mind that you are in a stable and secure professional environment.
- Enjoy the luxury of working on a quiet, leafy, picturesque residential street while positioning your business in a strategic location close to major arterial roads and bike paths, remaining connected to Nicholson Street, St. Georges Road, and minutes from Melbourne's CBD.
- 15% off all class passes and treatments (Yoga, Pilates, Osteopathy and Naturopathy) at The A Life.
- Spacious, architect-designed fit-out.
- Brand-new dedicated tables that are easy to keep clean, moisture-resistant and stain-resistant.
- Brand-new comfortable, ergonomic office chairs with built-in lumbar support.
- Commercial-grade broadband internet (NBN Planned), Utilities and Outgoings.
- Private lockers for secure storage.
- Shelf space for your folders, books, and product samples.
- Large sound insulated private meeting room filled with an eight seater conference table.
- Secondary meeting and work-shopping areas with brand-new tables and chairs.
- Two gender neutral bathrooms with privacy airlocks + One wheelchair accessible bathroom.
- All-day car parking spaces available for residents.
- Free off-street parking available for your clients.
- Monitored security alarm and key card access.
- Kitchen with large fridge, microwave, and instant boiling water.
- Ducted heating and cooling.